2019 proved to be a wonderful weekend for water, wind, Tall Ships® food, and entertainment. Thank you to the ships, volunteers, vendors and partners who helped make this event possible.
Text SHIPS to 79489 to receive event updates and special announcements!
Several unique experiences are available during the festival.
Everyone needs a ticket for ship excursions regardless of age. Ship excursions are not recommended for children under the age of 5 on any ship, except the Windy, and passengers should be able to wear the provided life jacket. All excursion tickets include one general admission festival ticket.
Special family pricing available on Sunday only.
Sail Excursions – Day $60, Sunset $85
Friday, July 26 – Sunday, July 28• 90-minute sailing experience to the mouth of the Bay of Green Bay
• Tall Ship Windy EXCURSIONS STILL AVAILABLE!
• Inland Seas SOLD OUT• Pride of Baltimore II (Sunset only) SOLD OUT
3-Hour Sail on the Appledore IV – Day $110, Sunset $125
Friday, July 26 SOLD OUTSaturday, July 27 SOLD OUTSunday, July 28 SOLD OUT
• 3-hour sailing experience out to the Bay of Green Bay on the Appledore IV
Enjoy complimentary Titletown Beer, Captain’s Walk Wine and cheese from Pagel’s Ponderosa Dairy for one hour prior to your 3-hour sailing experience* in the SANDBAR. The SANDBAR is located next to Appledore IV on the festival grounds.
*The Wisconsin Department of Revenue does not permit the sale, distribution or consumption of alcohol on board a public sailing experience at the festival. Due to this restriction, all alcohol must be consumed on land prior to boarding the ship.
Sturgeon Bay to Green Bay Sail on the Windy – $199
Thursday, July 25 EXCURSIONS STILL AVAILABLE!
• The tall ship Windy departs Sturgeon Bay at 8am and sails to Green Bay where it will sail down the Fox River and dock at Leicht Memorial Park. Each ticket includes a boxed lunch and a festival ticket for a day of your choice. Sail duration varies depending on weather, but plan on approximately 8 hours. Bus transportation from Green Bay back to Sturgeon Bay also available at the BUY TICKET link below.
Parade of Sail Green Bay to Sturgeon Bay – $199 & $285
Monday, July 29
• Ships depart Green Bay at 8 a.m. and sail to Sturgeon Bay where they will be part of the Parade of Sail into port. Experience includes boxed lunch and an approximate 8-hour sail.
Check-in is 7:30 at Leicht Memorial Park. Your ticket will get you pass the ticket gate.
If you want to return to Green Bay we suggest you purchase it before Monday at the BUY TICKET link below. Bus transportation from Sturgeon Bay to Green Bay on the evening of 7/29 is available for $18 per person. Those purchasing tickets will need to meet at Stone Harbor, Sturgeon Bay at 6:30pm with the bus leaving at 7pm. The bus will drop people back at Leicht Memorial Park in Green Bay
• Appledore IV EXCURSIONS STILL AVAILABLE!
• Inland Seas SOLD OUT• Pride of Baltimore SOLD OUT• U.S. Brig Niagara SOLD OUT